- Vent out or recirculating (ductless) option with carbon filters (not included)
- Easy-to-use push button controls let's you easily control fan speed and lighting
- 4-Speed Fan Control (280/400/580/760 CFM) let's you choose the appropriate air flow for your cooking situation
- 760 CFM Air Flow (highest speed setting) efficiently moves large amounts of air away from your cooking area while maintaining a relatively quiet environment (52 decibels)
- Ductwork easily connects to the top of the range hood
From the manufacturer
Stainless Steel Finishes
430 Grade Stainless Steel
ZLINE's standard, 21 gauge stainless steel.
304 Grade Stainless Steel
ZLINE's 304-grade stainless steel is tested and approved to withstand the elements. Made from 19 gauge stainless steel.
Snow Finish Stainless Steel
Brushed 304-grade stainless steel with a different texture, designed for indoor and outdoor use. Used with several of ZLINE's 655 and KB2 series range hoods.
ZLINE's Professional Motor
Steel on steel construction for longer lasting durability and a quieter function.
ZLINE's Baffle Filters
Designed for more than just aesthetics. The Baffle Filters will purify the air, removing grease from the smoke. Your filters can be cleaned periodically in the dishwasher.
How To Clean Your ZLINE Stainless Steel Range Hood
If Your Hood Becomes Dirty
Don't fret, our quality stainless steel will shine again in no time.
Use A Stainless Steel Cleaner
We recommend using Magic and a lintless microfiber cloth.
Spray On An Even Layer
Wipe off in a circular motion.
Just Like New
To polish, buff in the opposite direction with a clean cloth.