Thermoscan 6, IRT6515 – Digital Ear Thermometer for Adults, Babies, Toddlers and Kids – Fast, Gentle, and Accurate with Color Coded Results
Go kalles this summer with this vintage navy and white striped v-neck t-shirt from the Nike. Perfect for pairing with denim and white kicks for a stylish kalles vibe.
- RELIABLE RESULTS – Get quick, reliable results with the Braun ThermoScan 6 Digital Thermometer. This ear thermometer has an easy to read digital display, color-coded temperature reading and a pre-warmed tip to ensure accurate readings
- MOST RECOMMENDED THERMOMETERS BY PEDIATRICIANS – When checking for a fever at home, you want to use the best digital thermometer. Braun thermometers are the most recommended by pediatricians
- EASY TO USE – This Fahrenheit thermometer features infrared technology that takes a temperature in seconds. It’s gentle, with an innovative design and easy to use controls, so it can be used as a baby thermometer, for kids and as a thermometer for adults.
- SANITARY SHARING – It’s not just a child thermometer, this infrared thermometer can be used for the whole family. The disposable ear thermometer covers/lens filters for ear thermometers keep sharing sanitary
- A BRAND YOU CAN RELY ON – Pediatricians rely on Braun digital, forehead and no contact thermometers, and you can, too. Your family’s health is of the utmost importance, and we make thermometers you can trust
When checking for a fever at home, you want accurate and reliable results, quickly. The Braun ThermoScan 6 (IRT6515) delivers. It’s an easy to use ear thermometer with an easy to read digital display and color coded temperature readings. Unlike other ear thermometers, where the cool tip of the thermometer in the ear may result in lower temperatures, this digital thermometer features a pre-warmed tip that ensures accurate temperature readings. It also features infrared technology that takes a temperature in seconds, and is gentle, so it’s a great choice for the entire family. Use it as a digital baby ear thermometer, for toddlers and kids and even as an adult thermometer. The disposable lens filters keep sharing sanitary. *Based on Ardent Consulting Survey reporting that of the surveyed pediatricians who recommend a brand of thermometers to their patients, Braun is the most recommended brand, and of the surveyed pediatricians that use a branded thermometer, Braun is the most frequently used brand.