Safety Glasses Solus 1000 Series ANSI Z87 Scotchgard Anti-Fog Clear Lens Low Profile Blue/Black Frame
Go kalles this summer with this vintage navy and white striped v-neck t-shirt from the Nike. Perfect for pairing with denim and white kicks for a stylish kalles vibe.
- SCOTCHGARD ANTI-FOG COATING has an active ingredient that bonds to the lenses to help keep them clear longer than regular coatings, based on 3M internal testing
- DESIGNED FOR CHALLENGING SITUATIONS such as hot and humid conditions, indoor and outdoor work, physically demanding tasks, and climate-controlled areas.
- COMFORT: Low profile protective eyewear provides soft nose bridge and padded temples for added comfort
- ANSI Z87: Meets the High Impact Requirements of CSA Z94.3-2007 and the High Impact Requirements of ANSI Z87.1-2020.
- POLYCARBONATE LENSES absorb 99.9% UV rays.
3M Solus 1000 series protective eyewear features Scotchgard Anti-Fog lens coating which helps workers see clearly, longer – providing longer lasting fog resistance than traditional anti-fog coatings. When microscopic water droplets land on lenses without any type of coating, they bead up and form condensation and fog, obscuring your vision. Scotchgard Anti-fog Coating produces a reduced-contact angle, flattening the water beads into a thin, transparent film of water that allows light to pass through. The coating retains its effectiveness for at least 25 washings with water, allowing workers to wear their eyewear longer. The coating can be disinfected with diluted bleach soaking or alcohol wipes without losing its anti-fog performance. Washing with soap and water is considered a best practice and can enhance coating durability. These safety glasses have a low profile and are available in bold, modern colors for a personalized style. Based on 3M internal testing per EN168 test method when compared with traditional anti-fog coatings. Meets the High Impact Requirements of CSA Z94.3-2007 and the High Impact Requirements of ANSI Z87.1-2020.
Clear Lens, Blue/Black Frame