- Relentless Protection: Constructed with an EPS foam liner and a tough PC/ABS shell embedded with UV ray inhibitors to provide enhanced protection from top and side impacts in the toughest work environments
- Robust Retention: Smooth adjusting FlexGen ratchet provides a snug fit for head sizes between 6 ½ - 8 and is equipped with an integrated chin strap to ensure the helmet is retained on the head
- Comfortable Fit: Washable, moisture-wicking comfort pads on the brow, top of the head, and head nape provide a cushioned, balanced fit while keeping the sweat away
- Accessory Ready: Equipped with accessory slots to accept a wide variety of attachments, including face and hearing protection, to enhance your protection needs
- Confident Head Protection: Made in USA with globally sourced components; Meets ANSI Z89.1 Type I standard & the EN12492 impact and penetration performance requirements
From the manufacturer
Worksite hazards can come from any direction – not just above. Safety helmets provide better head protection for the front, back, and sides.
ALL AROUND PROTECTION
- Fits the head closely
- Provides improved visibility
- Top and side impact protection
- Integrated chin strap ensures the helmet stays on your head
Bullard CEN10 ANSI Z89.1 Type I Class E Non-Vented Safety Helmet, Dove Grey
With Integrated Chinstrap
The Bullard CEN10 Low-profile Safety Helmet, with an integrated chinstrap, offers top and side impact protection ensuring the helmet stays on your head. It includes removable suspension and comfort pads made of breathable and machine washable materials.
- ANSI/ISEA Classification: Z89.1 Type I, Class E & G
- Protection against impact and penetration of falling and flying objects
- Dielectric protection against high voltage electrical shock and burns up to 20,000 volts.
- Features a replaceable suspension, comfort pad, and chin strap
- Accessory slots accept a wide variety of attachments
Modern Meets Traditional Toughness
A century of head protection innovation defines the Bullard CEN10 Helmet.
- Non-vented, sleek, and low-profile style with the distinctive Bullard 3-Rib design
- Quick adjusting FlexGen ratchet suspension
- Impact-resistant helmet shell with an inner foam comfort liner
- Dielectric protection against high voltage electrical shock and burns up to 20,000 volts
Ergonomic Design For a Secure, Comfortable Fit
- Comfort liner is easily cleaned providing an extra layers of cushion for long days
- Suspension fits snug on your head with a browpad to keep sweat out of your eyes
- Hygienic comfort made possible with replaceable moisture-wicking fabrics for sweat absorption and superior breathability for all-day comfort
- Strategically placed comfort pads ensure a snug and balanced fit
Relentless Head Protection From All Sides
The modern design of the CEN10 reduces peak force to the wearer’s neck and transmits less force to the head, providing additional protection to the user’s brain.
- Protects against impact and penetration of falling and flying objects
- Equipped with a 3-point chinstrap to ensure the CEN10 securely stays on the wearer’s head when working at any height
- Shell made of UV & impact resistant PC/ABS blend
- Meets ANSI/ISEA Z89.1 Type I, Class E and G requirements
Achieving the Perfect Fit
Equipped with the FlexGen ratchet suspension, CEN10 lets wearers quickly adjust the fit of their helmet for all-day comfort.
- Easy to grip triangular knob makes adjusting the ratchet suspension to fit your head a breeze
- Suspension sits below the “nape” portion of the user’s head ensuring a secure fit and lessening the possibility of the hat falling off while working
- Maximum protection with a comfortable baseball cap fit and feel
- Adjustable between hat sizes 6.5 – 8 (21in – 2in / 53cm – 63.5cm)
Protecting Your Brain
Achieving the Perfect Fit
Available colors include White, Dove Grey, Red, Orange, Hi-Viz Yellow, Yellow, and Kentucky Blue.
Available in Vented and Non-Vented styles.