Brake Line Flaring Tool Set - 45 Degree Flares on 3/16"-5/8” Copper, Aluminum, Brass & Soft Steel Lines, Premium Brake Tool Line Flaring Set, for Brake Line Brake Repair
Go kalles this summer with this vintage navy and white striped v-neck t-shirt from the Nike. Perfect for pairing with denim and white kicks for a stylish kalles vibe.
- PERFECT 45 DEGREE SINGLE FLARES EVERY TIME! - Tired of cracked & off center Line Flares? LORESO’s professional Brake Line Flaring Tool produces perfect, centered 45 degree single brake & AC line flares without cracking or splitting!
- ELIMINATE LINE PUSH-BACK! - Solid flaring bar with extra strong threads and reinforced dual wing nuts allow for extra strong tightening and line-grip without stripped threads and bent wings, as with cheaper Brake Tool Kits!
- PERFECT, CENTRED LINE FLARES! - Centered, 45 degree eccentric cone prevents off-center flares, and 5.1in, bend-resistant T-Bar with ergonomic rubber tips generates maximum flaring pressure with less effort!
- CORROSION RESISTANT CONSTRUCTION! - Extra heavy duty, solid aluminum alloy yoke and 6.8in flare tool bar with corrosion resistant chromed coating – easily store in humid workshops and garages without rusting!
- FLARE COPPER, BRASS & STEEL LINES! - Produce perfect, level, professional single flares on 3/16" to 5/8” copper, aluminum, brass, magnesium & soft steel fuel, brake and AC lines! Hit “Add to Cart” now
Tired of cheap Brake Line Flaring Tools that produce uneven, off-centre line flares?
Want a professional, premium Line Flaring Kit that produces perfect, high performance 45 degree brake line flares in an instant?
If so, Loreso’s Professional Brake Line Flaring Tool is the perfect choice!
Designed by leading automotive professionals, our Brake Flaring Tool Kit uses a precise, centered 45 degree domed head together with a 5.1in bend-resistant T-Bar handle to maximize flaring force, reduce friction, and produce perfectly centered, factory grade single line flares, eliminating cracked lines and off-center flares!
Our hardened aluminum alloy 6.8in Flaring Bar prevents line push-back, with strip-resistant screw threads and extra strong dual wing nuts, allowing you to tighten and clamp copper, brass and soft steel lines from 3/16" to 5/8” without thread stripping and broken wings as with most other Brake Flare Tool Kits on the market!
Why LSR LORESO’s Brake Line Flaring Kit is your BEST Choice?
Professional Quality – Produce centered, level 45 degree single line flares.
5.1in Strong T-Bar Handle – Comfortable rubber tips, generates strong screw-force without bending.
Extra Strong Flaring Bar – Keeps lines extra tight while flaring, eliminating line push-back.
Precise, Centered 45 Degree Eccentric Cone – Prevents off-center flares, reduces friction and line cracking.
Chromed Aluminum Alloy – Extra strong Yoke and solid 6.8in Flaring Bar with enhanced rust and corrosion resistance.
AND THE BEST PART?
Our Brake Line Flaring Tool is designed for use with Copper, Aluminum, Brass, Magnesium and Soft Steel Lines measuring 3/16" to 5/8” – for professional line repairs whether brake, fuel or AC lines!
WHY CHOOSE ANYTHING ELSE?
DON’T HESITATE! Hit “Add to Cart” NOW!