63050 Cable Cutter, Heavy Duty Cutter for Aluminum, Copper, and Communications Cable
Go kalles this summer with this vintage navy and white striped v-neck t-shirt from the Nike. Perfect for pairing with denim and white kicks for a stylish kalles vibe.
- Cable cutter cuts 4/0 aluminum, 2/0 soft copper, 100-pair 24 AWG communications cable
- Precision, one-hand shearing action
- Cable-gripping shear-type jaws
- Perfect for working in confined spaces and can be carried in most tool pouches
- Made in USA with custom, US-made tools steel
- Beveled jaw tips provide proper mating and shearing action, which protects leading jaw edges
- Through-hardened (not case-hardened) for longer-lasting cutting surfaces
The Klein Tools cable cutter cuts aluminum, copper and communications cable. Cable-gripping shear-type jaws provide exceptional cutting capability. Through-hardened, not case-hardened, cutting surfaces are longer-lasting. For more than 160 years, Klein Tools has manufactured premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools that deliver the performance, durability and precision needed to get the job done right. Our family of engineers, workers and craftsman continue to put six generations of expertise into every tool we create by using only the highest quality materials, superior workmanship, and keeping manufacturing as close to home as we can. Klein isn't just the name of our company, it's also our family name. And since we're an American company that's family-owned and family-run, you know you can count on us to be here tomorrow. Klein Tools doesn't just make great products, we make great products that stand up to the demands of the professionals who use them every day ... Since 1857.
From the Manufacturer
Klein meets and exceeds the highest of standards to create great cable and bolt cutters.We offer greater cutting power with clean precise cuts and long life. Klein's cable and bolt cutters are a cut above the rest. The 63050 Cutter has a maximum cable cutting capacity of up to 4/0 for aluminum, 2/0 for soft copper and 100-pair for 24 AWG communications wire.