Whole House Sanitary Quick Change Water Filter System AP903 & Whole House Scale Inhibition Inline Water System AP430SS, Helps Prevent Scale Build up on Hot Water Heaters and Boilers
Go kalles this summer with this vintage navy and white striped v-neck t-shirt from the Nike. Perfect for pairing with denim and white kicks for a stylish kalles vibe.
- Product 1: CLEARLY GREAT WATER: This whole house water filter reduces sediment as well as chlorine taste and odor*
- Product 1: EASY TO REPLACE: Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) design allows for fast and easy change-outs of the 3M Aqua-Pure AP917HD Replacement Water Filter Cartridge without having to contact the filter media or the need for a filter wrench
- Product 1: 100,000 GALLON CAPACITY: Replacement cartridge has an activated carbon filter with nominal heavy duty particulate reduction rating of 5 microns and a 100,000 gallon capacity at high flow rates of 10 gpm and even at intermittent peak flow rates of 20 gpm**
- Product 1: FLOW RATE: 1” inlet and outlet connections to help a plumbing professional with easy installation and peak flow rates up to 20 gpm to meet the water pressure demands of most homes
- Product 2: HELPS PROTECT HOT WATER HEATERS: Polyphosphates, included in this product, help to inhibit scale build up in hot water heaters (both standard (gas or electric) and tank less styles) and boilers; Helps extend the life of hot water heaters and hot water using appliances, pipes, and downstream plumbing fixtures such as faucets and shower heads
- Product 2: MAINTAINS EFFICIENCY: By inhibiting scale build up on heat elements, helps maintain water heater efficiency
- Product 2: EASY TO REPLACE: Easy change out of the 3M Aqua-Pure AP431 Replacement Water Cartridge makes system maintenance easy
- Product 2: HIGH FLOW RATES: 3/4 Inch NPT inlet/outlet connections for easy installation and high flow rates (rated for up to 10 GPM); System to be installed on cold water line feeding the water heater
3M Aqua-Pure Whole House Sanitary Quick Change Water Filter System AP903, Reduces Sediment, Chlorine Taste and Odor
Whole house water filter systems are great solutions to help protect your pipes and appliances as well as offer you great tasting drinking water from anywhere in the home. The 3M Aqua-Pure AP900 Series Whole House Sanitary Quick Change Water Filter Systems are the industry's first Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) whole house system. The AP903 contains filter media that helps reduce sediment, chlorine taste and odor.* It improves water quality and taste while supplying cleaner, clearer water to every water source point in the house. These systems are referred to as point-of-entry (POE) systems and are installed downstream from the water meter or well pump. These systems help protect plumbing and fixtures while reducing unpleasant taste and odor. Maintenance of a whole-house water filter system is as simple as replacing a light bulb with a simple quarter turn of the 3M Aqua-Pure AP917HD Replacement Water Filter Cartridge or placing a service call with your local plumbing professional. 1" stainless steel inlet and outlet connections provide easy installation for a plumbing professional and peak flow rates up to 20 gpm to meet the needs of residential applications. The innovative Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) design, an industry first for this application, allows for fast and easy cartridge change-outs without having to contact the filter media or the need for a filter wrench. The AP903 is manufactured with a head assembly that includes an integral mounting bracket. The 304 stainless steel head can be installed on existing copper pipes in the home. It consists of a corrosion resistant material that provides long service life. The stainless steel head comes with a 25 year limited warranty. * Tested and verified by manufacturer's laboratory. ** Replace every 12 months, at 100,000 gallons of use, or sooner if a noticeable reduction in flow occurs.
3M Aqua-Pure Whole House Scale Inhibition Inline Water System AP430SS, Helps Prevent Scale Build Up On Hot Water Heaters and Boilers
Aquapure by Cuno hot water system protector to reduce scale build up in pipes and extend life of water heater. Installs on cold water side of hot water system to inhibit scaling and corrosion.
The 3M Aqua-Pure Whole House Scale Inhibition Inline Water System AP430SS is designed to help reduce scale build-up and corrosion - thereby helping to extend the life on hot water-using appliances such as water heaters (standard (gas or electric) and tank-less), boilers, clothes washers and dishwashing machines, and on plumbing fixtures like faucets, pipes, and shower heads. The AP430SS provides flow of up to 10 GPM with ¾” NPT inlet/outlet connections. Scale is calcium and magnesium deposits that often form when hard water is heated. Water hardness is responsible for most scale formation in pipes, water heaters, finishes and flat surfaces, and other water using appliances. Over time scale build-up can significantly shorten the life of any water-using appliance. Also scale buildup inside pipes causes loss of water pressure as the interior gets smaller and smaller over time. The AP430SS contains polyphosphates to bind calcium and magnesium hardness minerals, helping to prevent them from precipitating out (or becoming a solid) and building up on metallic surfaces. Polyphosphates also helps prevent corrosion by forming a thin protective layer on the metal surface. The 3M Scale Inhibition Water System AP430SS is tested by NSF International to NSF/ANSI Std. 42 for material and structural requirements only. The overall single vessel/cartridge design of the AP430SS makes the 3M Aqua-Pure AP431 Water Filter Cartridge change-out easy for professionals as well as end users. Change disposable filter cartridge every 6 months or sooner if you observe noticeable reduction in water flow rate. The AP430SS is to be installed on the cold water supply line of the water heater or at point-of-entry of water into the home. Tools and parts required (not included): one ¾” stop and waste valve (compression type), PTFE tape, two ¾” male x ¾” street adapters, one ¾” compression gate valve, and pipe cutter. Read all instructions carefully before attempting to start installation. The existing shut-off valve remains in place and still acts as the cold water shut-off. This filter system has 3/4” connections. The AP430SS can be adapted to various pipe sizes by using reducing adapter on either end. Installation fittings can be sweated or threaded. Use galvanized fittings for installation on galvanized pipe.