Personal Protective Equipment Half Facepiece Reusable Respirator 6300, Gases, Vapors, Dust, Paint, Cleaning, Grinding, Sawing, Sanding, Welding, Large
Go kalles this summer with this vintage navy and white striped v-neck t-shirt from the Nike. Perfect for pairing with denim and white kicks for a stylish kalles vibe.
- COMFORTABLE: Soft, lightweight half mask respirator with easy-to-adjust head straps for a customized fit.
- DURABLE and REUSABLE: Respirator can be disassembled, cleaned, and reused. Supplied with reclosable storage bag.
- HELPS REDUCE EXPOSURE to particulates and a wide variety of gases and vapors when used with approved cartridges and filters.
- USE WITH OTHER PPE: Adjustment points located on facepiece for improved compatibility with other personal protection equipment.
- APPLICATIONS: chemical handling, chipping, chiseling, cleaning, grinding, machining, masonry, painting, sanding, sawing, welding, construction, general manufacturing, industrial maintenance
- COMPATIBLE: Bayonet connection is compatible with all 3M bayonet-style cartridges and filters.
- NIOSH approved for negative pressure air purifying and supplied air dual airline applications.
- For industrial/occupational use only. Not for consumer sale or use.
From the manufacturer
Helping You Wear It Right (Always read and follow user instructions. Below is a summary for your convenience.)
Place the respirator over your nose and mouth with bottom straps unfastened.
Pull the top strap over your head, placing the head cradle on the crown of your head.
Hook the bottom straps together behind your neck.
Adjust strap tension to achieve a secure fit. Pull the ends of the straps to adjust the tightness beginning with the adjustment points at the top of the respirator and then moving to the adjustment points at the back of the neck. Do not over-tighten. Strap tension may be decreased by pushing out on back side of buckles.
Negative Pressure User Seal Check
Using Particulate Filters
Place your thumbs over the center of the filters and inhale gently. The facepiece should collapse slightly. If air leaks between the face and the faceseal of the respirator, reposition it and adjust the straps for a more secure seal.
Place the palms of your hands over the cartridges and inhale gently. The facepiece should collapse slightly. If air leaks between the face and the faceseal of the respirator, reposition it and adjust the straps for a more secure seal.
Using Hard Case Particulate Filters
Squeeze filter covers with hands toward facepiece to restrict airflow. Be careful not to disturb the position of the respirator. Inhale gently. The facepiece should collapse slightly. If air leaks between the face and the faceseal, reposition it and adjust the straps for a tighter seal.
|3M Cool Flow Valve||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Compatible with 3M Supplied Air System||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Compatible with 3M PAPR Systems||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Six-Point Head Harness||✓||✓|
|NIOSH Color Code||Magenta Olive||Magenta Yellow||Magenta White||White||Magenta Green||Magenta Black Olive|
|Chlorine and Hydrogen Chlorine||✓||✓||✓||✓|