- Protects systems from harmful moisture, acids, and solid particles that could create chemical reactions or abrasive impurities
- Solid core drier with 80% 3A molecular sieve with 20% activated alumina; perfect for systems operating at high condensing temperatures and requiring high drying capacity
- Corrosion resistant shell with copper stubs is UL approved; maximum working pressure up to 610 PSIG
- 8 Cubic Inch Drier with 3/8" Sweat ODF Connection , Overall Length: 5-1/2"
- Works with R-410A and R-22 and most other refrigerants
Danfoss DCL filter driers offer industry leading system protection!
Specifications: 083S Liquid Line Drier - 8 Cubic Inch , 3/8" ODF Sweat Connection
These driers use a mixture of molecular sieve and activated alumina to both adsorb system moisture and capture acid and prevent solid contaminants from entering the system. Moisture can clog an expansion device with ice, reducing system efficiency, or can form acids which damage the compressor and other components. Solid contaminants can clog expansion devices and wear compressors prematurely. The solid core adsorbs harmful acids as well as moisture to protect the compressor from premature failure.
Need Help Identifying the Correct Component...Contact AirstarSupply!