- Stores reeds at ideal humidity level
- 72% relative humidity requires minimal wetting for your reeds
- Reed tips stay flat and are less prone to warping
- Refill packs last 45 to 60 days
From the manufacturer
MULTI-REED STORAGE CASE
Reed Storage Humidification System
D'Addario's signature reed case holds your reeds safe and secure, featuring a grooved surface that holds reeds snugly in place while preventing warping. Crafted with an airtight gasket for unstable weather conditions, this case can hold eight reeds of any size clarinet or saxophone.
- Holds eight of any size clarinet or saxophone reeds: from Eb clarinet through baritone saxophone
- Includes one Reed Vitalizer Humidity Control pack in 72% relative humidity
- Prevents warping and reed damage
- Keeps reeds stable in various climates
- Players Circle is D'Addario's rewards program that allows you to get free gear & rewards.
- Look for the “Get Rewarded” Players Circle messaging on select D’Addario products to earn rewards.
Reserve reeds provide you with dynamic flexibility and exceptional, warm tone quality when playing due to their long vamp profile. These filed reeds feature a traditional tip to give you an ease of articulation and response.
SELECT JAZZ UNFILED REEDS
Select Jazz reeds are cut with a thick blank and spine and feature a traditional tip shape to give your performance clarity, projection, and a robust vibrant sound.
Rico by D'Addario reeds are crafted with beginners and educators in mind, thanks to their traditional blank and profile for ease of response, plus unfiled cut for added support. These reeds are available for a full range of clarinets and saxophones to best suit your playing needs.
Featuring a filed cut for additional tonal clarity, Royal reeds are ideal for both beginning and advancing players. These reeds have a traditional blank and profile to give you an ease of response when playing.
Plasticover features a brilliant, projecting tone that gives voice to many music styles. Favored by rock & pop performers, Latin jazz artists, and within all corners of jazz, this coated cane reed is ideal for quick instrument changes and enduring extreme weather conditions.
LA VOZ REEDS
Jazz musicians consistently choose La Voz Reeds for their powerful tone and flexibility. These reeds are crafted with D'Addario's engineered reed-making technology, featuring a well-balanced profile and stronger spine to bring a full tone to all playing styles.
MITCHELL LURIE REEDS
Mitchell Lurie reeds are the go-to choice for advancing players, providing the warmth and clarity of sound necessary to take your playing to the next level. These reeds are unfiled, featuring a thinner tip and thicker spine--which add resistance without sacrificing ease of response.
FREDERICK L. HEMKE REEDS
A wide variety of musicians prefer Frederick L. Hemke reeds because their filed, thinner tip and shorter vamp provide both beginners and seasoned performers with a warm, sophisticated tone.
Reed Vitalizer Refill