- 1 pair of red Class 00 Voltage Rated Gloves
- TESTED: Each pair of rubber voltage insulating gloves has a maximum use voltage of 500V AC/ 750V DC and is newly tested and stamped with test date; Rubber Voltage Insulating Gloves should be worn with leather protectors
- COMPLIANT: Rubber Voltage Gloves are NFPA 70E-2015 compliant for arc flash; CSA Z462-15 compliant for arc flash (Canada); ANSI/ASTM D120, Class 00, Type 1; Max use voltage 500V AC/750V DC
- ENHANCED PROTECTION: Ideal for arc flash & general FR applications; Utility Workers; Linemen; Constuction Workers; Power Generation; Electricians; Electrical Cooperatives; Contractors
- SIZING: Available in sizes 8-12; To ensure you're ordering the correct glove size, measure the circumference around your palm
From the manufacturer
Selecting the Correct Size
National Safety Apparel's Rubber Voltage Gloves come in sizes ranging from 8 to 12. To make sure you are ordering the correct glove size, measure the circumference around your palm (see illustration). If you are in between sizes, we recommend ordering the larger size.
Rubber Voltage Gloves
To protect against electrical shock hazards, anyone working on energized equipment is required to wear voltage rated gloves. For the toughest jobs, National Safety Apparel supplies Rubber Voltage Gloves that provide multiple levels of electrical shock protection for linemen, electricians, contractors, utility and power generation workers and more. Stay focused on the job at hand knowing your voltage rated gloves are compliant.
- Class 00 - Max Use Voltage 500V AC / 750V DC
- Class 0 - Max Use Voltage 1000V AC / 1500V DC
- Class 2 - Max Use Voltage 1700V AC / 25500V DC
Safely store your gloves:
- Store flat in a protective bag. Do not fold gloves.
- Avoid high heat and high moisture areas.
- Gloves should not be placed in direct sunlight.
- Keep out of contact with any chemical substance.
Properly clean and inspect:
Rubber Voltage Gloves should be cleaned in warm water with mild soap. Inspections should occur before each use.
Testing and Retesting
Gloves must be put into use within one year of the test date. If one year has passed since the gloves have been tested and they have not been open, they must be sent back for retesting. Once gloves are issued for use, they must be retested within 6 months from that date.
Get Your Test Report
Use your phone's QR reader app to scan your glove data matrix code. This will give you quick and easy access to your glove test report. National Safety Apparel applies a QR code as well as the test date to every pair of newly tested gloves before shipment.
Rubber Voltage Gloves
National Safety Apparel's Rubber Voltage Gloves are available in red, black and yellow as well as sizes 8 to 12 and classes 00, 0 and 2. In stock and ready to ship, freshly tested voltage rated gloves are ready for the job.
Rubber Voltage Glove Kit
The Standard Rubber Voltage Glove Kit comes with voltage rated gloves, leather protectors that should be worn over the voltage rated gloves and a protective glove bag for storage. For electrical safety, order today in your choice of color, size and class.
Rubber Voltage Glove Premium Kit
The Premium Rubber Voltage Glove Kit includes voltage rated gloves, leather protectors, protective glove bag and FR knit gloves. The additional arc rated FR knit gloves provide increased comfort and protection under voltage rated gloves as a liner.
Leather Glove Protectors
Leather glove protectors should be used any time rubber voltage gloves are in use. These are not required to be marked with a test date. 10" leather protectors should be worn over class 00 and 0 voltage rated gloves. 12" leather protectors should be worn over class 2 voltage rated gloves.