- Electrical Safety Gloves: Insulating gloves are ideal for lineman work, electrical contractors, field service work and high-voltage machine operators.
- ARC Flash Class 0: Designed for low-voltage applications; Electrical safety gloves protect up to 1,000 Volts AC/1,500 Volts DC.
- Non-Conductive Material: Made from black, dielectric natural rubber latex; Provides better elasticity than nitrile, chloroprene or vinyl gloves.
- Long Length: Gloves measure 11” long for added protection beyond the wrist; Straight cuff with a rolled edge stays in place for reliable protection.
- Meets Industry Safety Standards: Complies with ASTM D120-09 standards, OSHA 29C FR 1910.269 standards and NFPA 70E standards.
MAGID A.R.C. rubber insulating gloves deliver low-voltage protection in a convenient, easy to wear design. The rubber insulating electrical safety gloves are made from black, dielectric natural rubber latest for improved elasticity over other types of insulating gloves along with increased durability, flexibility and comfort. The contoured shape reduces hand fatigue and the rolled cuff makes it easy to put on or take off the gloves. The Class 0 gloves provide low voltage protection up to 1,000 Volts AC/1,500 Volts DC. The ultra-thin rear labels are flush with the back of the glove for longevity and comfort when wearing the gloves with a low voltage leather linesman protector glove (recommended). These gloves meet or exceed ASTM D120-09 specifications, OSHA 29C FR 1910.269 regulations and NFPA 70E standards.
Straight Cuff with Rolled Edge
ARC Flash Class 0
Dielectric Natural Rubber Latex Material