Brake Line Flaring Tool Kit with Swaging Tool Set for 45° Single Flares on Copper, Aluminum, Brass, and Soft Steel Lines, Professional Repair and Replacement
Go kalles this summer with this vintage navy and white striped v-neck t-shirt from the Nike. Perfect for pairing with denim and white kicks for a stylish kalles vibe.
- Brake Line Repair and Swaging Kit
- Heavy-Duty Steel Construction
- Quick-Change Adjustability and Adaptability
- Compatible with Multiple Metal Types and Lines
- Personal and Professional-Grade Use
- Includes Compact Travel Storage Case
Reach tight spaces and make precision repairs or installs with the LORESO brake line flaring and swaging kit designed for true vehicle professionals.
When it comes to servicing vehicles there are few more important areas to repair and replace than brakes and brake systems. And doing the job right can make all the difference for the person behind the wheel. That’s why we developed this professional-grade LORESO Brake Line Flaring and Swaging Tool Kit that comes with all the tools and accessories you’ll need to service a car, truck, or SUV, work with a wide range of line types, and ensure a clean, safe install from start to finish. Ideal for mechanics, diagnostic technicians, and DIY car enthusiasts this tool set is made to give you more control over every step.
Overall Sizes Included:
- Flaring Sizes 1/8", 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 7/16", 1/2", 5/8", 3/4 OD Tubing
- Swage Sizes: 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 1/2", 5/8", 3/4 OD Tubing
- Tube Cutter Sizes: 1/8” to 11/8” (3-28mm)
- Ratchet Wrench Sizes: 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8"
Repair brakes and ensure safe, stable connections with a professional-grade brake line and flaring tool kit with swaging tool set. Get it today by clicking Add to Cart above and keep your vehicle road ready.
- Professional Flaring and Swaging Tool Kit – A full-service brake line kit with swage tool and other essential accessories this brake line repair kit ensures you can get the job to standard to ensure safer vehicle operation.
- Versatile Equipment Compatibility – Our brake line and swage tool kit can be used in copper, aluminum, brass, magnesium, and soft steel lines to give you more options when repairing lines and working with adapter cones and tubes.
- Expanded Sizes to Suit Every Job – This 45° flaring and swaging kit with cones, bars, fittings, tube cutter, and ratchet wrench features sizes ranging from 1/8” to 5/6” to ¾” and more. It even comes with ¾” OD tubing to ensure consistent repairs.
- Compact, Portable Storage Case – Each flaring and swage tool set comes with a heavy-duty storage organizer to make it easier to use in a professional mechanic’s garage, your home garage, or anywhere you like to work on cars, trucks, or SUVs.
- Trusted Quality, Durability, and Resilience – Here at LORESO we make tools that support rugged jobs and precision craftsmanship which is why every order is backed by our unbeatable customer service, support, and reliability for quality you can trust.