- Regular weight 7 gauge gloves provide longer durability or additional dexterity where needed
- Made of 100-Percent Kevlar
- This will not melt, ignite or conduct electricity
- Designed to use for general purpose work applications to provide cut and abrasion resistance
- Available in yellow color and large size
From the manufacturer
MCR Safety is a leading Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) provider with over 49 years of experience. Our product assortment includes over 5,000 SKUs of top-quality work gloves, safety glasses, safety goggles, face shields, safety clothing, welding gear, chemical protection, and FR clothing designed for maximum safety, comfort, and style.
The company originated by merging three leading industrial PPE companies in 2004- Memphis Gloves, Crews Glasses, and River City Garments - all committed to offering hard-working safety gear at competitive prices and exceptional service.
Today, MCR Safety manufactures PPE directly in North America and distributes it through an extensive network of authorized global distributors. Our worldwide distribution points ensure efficient product access and minimize lead times to market.
Our logo icon, Max, symbolizes the ultimate protector who is always on guard, protecting you in the harshest work environments