- Use for sealing or repairing door frames, windows, vents, toys, appliances, gaskets, weather-stripping, outside of fireplace doors, shoes and boots
- Bonds ABS, glass, ceramic, porcelain, wood, aluminum, stainless steel, cultured marble, fiberglass, granite, vinyl tile, some rubbers and plastics
- Aquarium safe
- No cracking, peeling or shrinking
- 2. 7 oz.
From the manufacturer
Clear Silicone Waterproof Sealant
Loctite Clear Silicone Waterproof Sealant is a multipurpose adhesive and sealant which creates a waterproof, protective seal that is ideal for metal, glass, rubber, tile and porcelain. It is designed to be used indoors and outdoors to repair everything from electrical connections to seams on boots to stop leaks in wet weather. Loctite Clear Silicone Waterproof Sealant can be used to bond or repair saltwater or freshwater aquariums.
- Extreme Temperature Resistance
- Aquarium Safe
- Gap Filling
- Impact Resistant and Flexible
- Multipurpose Adhesive/Sealant
Loctite Clear Silicone Waterproof Sealant can be used for bonding ABS, glass, ceramic, porcelain, wood, aluminum, stainless steel, cultured marble, fiberglass, granite, vinyl tile, some rubbers and plastics.
Use for sealing or repairing door frames, windows, vents, toys, appliances, gaskets, weather-stripping, outside of fireplace doors, shoes and boots.
- Not recommended for use on the following plastics; polyethylene, polypropylene, polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE), polymethylmethacrylate (PMMA), polycarbonate or PVC
- Not paintable
- Not recommended for use on marble, limestone, cement, concrete, brass, copper, magnesium, iron, zinc or galvanized metals
- Not suitable for use on aquariums greater than 30 gallons (114L) and/or containing water greater than 18” (46 cm) in height
- Not suitable for use below grade, stovepipe, chimney or fireplace applications
- Not suitable for contact with oil-based caulking, polysulfide and fillers impregnated with oil, asphalt or tar
Use between -35°F (-37°C) and 140°F (60°C). Protect work area. Surfaces must be clean, dry and free of old caulk, grease, dust and other contaminants. Note: Paint will not adhere to silicone. If desired, paint items prior to gluing. Remove cap. Puncture inner seal with other side of cap. Attach nozzle and cut to desired bead size (3 oz. tube only).