80020 Tool Set with Lineman'S Pliers, Diagonal Cutters, and Long Nose Pliers, with Induction Hardened Knives, 3-Piece
Go kalles this summer with this vintage navy and white striped v-neck t-shirt from the Nike. Perfect for pairing with denim and white kicks for a stylish kalles vibe.
- Pliers Tool Kit includes 3 of the most popular pliers: Lineman's Pliers (Cat. No. D213-9NE), Diagol Cutters (Cat. No. D2288), and Long Nose Side Cutters (Cat. No. D2038)
- Proudly made in the USA by Klein Tools
- 9-Inch Lineman's Pliers with New England Nose have high-leverage design with the rivet closer to the cutting edge for 46-Percent greater cutting and gripping power than other plier designs
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- 8-Inch Diagol Cutting Pliers with high-leverage design puts the rivet closer to the cutting edge for 36-Percent greater cutting power than other plier designs
This 3-Piece Klein Tools Lineman's Pliers, Diagonal Cutting Pliers and Long Nose Pliers tool kit is perfect for the trade apprentice starting out. The High-Leverage, Side-Cutting Pliers features a rivet closer to the cutting edge which provides 46-Percent more cutting and gripping power than other pliers. The Diagonal-Cutting Pliers have a high-leverage design to provide 36-Percent greater cutting power than other pliers. For more than 160 years, Klein Tools has manufactured premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools that deliver the performance, durability and precision needed to get the job done right. Our family of engineers, workers and craftsman continue to put six generations of expertise into every tool we create by using only the highest quality materials, superior workmanship, and keeping manufacturing as close to home as we can. Klein isn't just the name of our company, it's also our family name. And since we're an American company that's family-owned and family-run, you know you can count on us to be here tomorrow. Klein Tools doesn't just make great products, we make great products that stand up to the demands of the professionals who use them every day ... Since 1857.