69149P Electrical Test Kit with Digital Multimeter, Noncontact Voltage Tester and Electrical Outlet Tester, Leads and Batteries
Go kalles this summer with this vintage navy and white striped v-neck t-shirt from the Nike. Perfect for pairing with denim and white kicks for a stylish kalles vibe.
- MOST POPULAR TESTERS in this convenient kit feature three products for a variety of electrical test and measurement applications; Manual-Ranging Digital Multi-Meter, Non-Contact Voltage Tester, Receptacle Tester
- MULTIMETER FEATURES of the MM300 include measurement up to 600V AC/DC voltage, 10A DC current and 2MOhms resistance
- VOLTAGE TESTER APPLICATIONS include 50 to 1000V AC power detection range for non-contact detection in cables, cords, circuit breakers, lighting fixtures, switches, non-tamper-resistant outlets, and wires
- CLEAR INDICATION OF VOLTAGE with a bright green LED to indicate the tester is working; it changes to bright red LED and audible tones sound when voltage is detected
- DETECT WIRING CONDITIONS on Receptacle Tester identifies open ground, open hot, open neutral, hot/ground reversed; it does not indicate quality of ground, multiple hot wires, or a combination of defects
From the manufacturer
About Klein Tools
As an American manufacturer of hand tools for more than 160 years, Klein Tools makes premium-quality, professional-grade tools that deliver performance, durability, and precision. Our team continues to put six generations of expertise into each tool by using the highest quality materials and superior workmanship.
Klein Tools doesn't just make great products, we make great products that stand up to the demands of the professionals who use them every day … Since 1857.
Multimeter Test Kit, Klein Digital Multimeter, Noncontact Voltage Tester and Outlet Tester, Leads and Batteries Included
Klein Tools Multimeter Test Kit contains Cat. No. MM300 (Manual-Ranging Digital Multimeter), Cat.
- Multimeter measures up to 600V AC/DC voltage, 10A DC current and 2MOhms resistance
- Non-Contact Voltage Tester Cat. No. NCVT1P has a bright green LED to indicate the tester is working; it changes to red and audible tones sound when voltage is detected
- NCVT1P has a high intensity, bright red LED that illuminates and an audible tone when voltage is detected from 50 to 1000V AC power operating range
- Receptacle tester detects wiring configurations and indicates correct wiring, and identifies common wiring faults
- Identifies open ground, open hot, open neutral, hot/ground reversed; it does not indicate quality of ground, multiple hot wires, or a combination of defects
- MM300 multimeter tests continuity with visual and audible continuity indicators
- Test leads included for Cat. No. MM300; batteries included for Cat. Nos. NCVT1P and MM300
Multimeter measures DC current, AC/DC voltage and resistance
Non-Contact Voltage Tester detects voltage 50 to 1000V AC
Receptacle Tester with LED lights indicates wiring problems
|Description||Replacement Test Lead Set, Right Angle||Digital Circuit Breaker Finder with GFCI Outlet Tester||USB Digital Meter, USB-A (Type A)||Rare Earth Magnetic Hanger, with Strap||Multimeter Carrying Case|
|Description||USB Digital Meter and Tester, USB-A (Type A)||USB Digital Meter, USB-A and USB-C||Digital Multimeter TRMS/Low Impedance, 1000V||Digital Multimeter Electrical Test Kit|