- One layer closed-cell foam bonded between two layers of highly reflective metalized aluminum polyester film. Industrialized strength, lightweight yet durable insulation designed to hold staples without tearing. Does not compress, collapse or disintegrate. Reflects 97% of radiant heat, emits less than 3% of heat, Class 1 / Class A fire rated radiant barrier that has passed the ASTM E84 test & ASTM E2599
- Non-toxic, non-carcinogenic, fiber-free, safe to handle and does not require protective clothing or respirators to install. Easy to install and maintenance free, cuts easily with utility knife or scissors and installs easier than fiberglass. Simply staple, nail, glue or use a spray adhesive to hold in place! No mess, and no itchy fibers!
- Not affected by moisture or humidity. Inhibits condensation. Non-flammable, flame retardant
- Saves energy by reducing the stress on heating and cooling systems, keeping your home warmer in the winter, and cooler in the summer. It can reduce utility bills substantially all year round. As well as provides benefits of soundproofing when used in walls, ceilings and floors. Can also increase your overall property value depending on use.
- Made in USA / Class 1 Class A Fire Rated / Waterproof
US Energy Products (AD3) Reflective Foam Insulation Shield, Heat Shield, Thermal Insulation Shield Radiant Barrier 3mm Thick (AD3) EXTREMELY EFFECTIVE - reflect 97% of radiant energy, perfect RADIANT BARRIER. VAPOR BARRIER -Unaffected by humidity and moisture, can be used outdoors/indoors. SOUND BARRIER - excellent soundproofing material. SUPREME QUALITY - 3mm closed cell polyethylene FOAM (not bubbles) sandwiched between PURE ALUMINUM (not a polyester film) on both sides. Easy to install, easy to cut, and easy to clean, Strong but lightweight. FIRE RATE - Fire rate Class 1 / Class A, NON TOXIC - will not irritate skin, eye, or throat. Non-allergic.
16" x 10ft