- UL certified product designed to safely and accurately troubleshoot a variety of automotive and household electrical problems
- Auto-ranging scales automatically selects correct measurement range and eliminate the need to dial in the correct range when making electronic measurements
- Features large digital display and color coded LED's to easily check the charge status of batteries
- Single-setting resistance function for AC and DC voltage
- 10 MegOhm input impedance; safe for electrical and automotive use; prevents damage to the vehicle’s ECU
From the manufacturer
The Innova 3300 is an entry-level, hands-free Digital Multimeter designed to safely and accurately troubleshoot a variety of automotive and household electrical problems.
The Innova 3320's Auto-Ranging feature eliminates the need to dial in a specific voltage range when performing home and auto troubleshooting. The Color LEDs allows for quick battery condition checks, while rugged rubber guards protect it against accidental drops.
The Innova 3340 Auto-Ranging Multimeter features a temperature probe to retrieve and display temperatures in both Celsius and Fahrenheit, vehicle RPM (including coil on plug vehicles) readings with the included inductive pickup, automatic zero adjustments and reverse polarity protection. The 3340 is great for testing alternator diodes, duty cycle, solenoids, breaker points, wiring, switches, and more.
|Reverse Polarity Protection||✓||✓||✓|
|Protective Rubber Guards||-||✓||✓|
|Battery Quick Check LEDs||-||✓||-|